Health & Safety
Employee training, safety audits, project oversight, and more
Your workforce is your most important asset. Keeping them safe and well-informed guarantees that they have the opportunity to succeed.
TriMedia’s health and safety services will educate your employees and ensure your programs are setting your organization up for success.
- Safety Audits
- Project Safety Oversight
- Employee/Work Task Safety
- Health and Safety Programs
- Safety Program Gap Analysis
- Employee Training
Call For a Quote:
- OSHA Mitigation
- ISO 9001 Assessments
- ISO 45001 Assessments
- Site Regulatory Compliance
- SDS File Management (Hazards)
- Site Specific Plans – Emergency Response Plans, Site-Specific Health and Safety Plans (HASPs)
- Behavioral-based Safety
- Subcontractor Safety Programs
- Contractor Safety Management
- Risk Assessment Written Procedures
- Environmental Contaminant Procedures
- Site Specific Inspections
- Daily Safety Assessments
- Daily Mobile Equipment
- Monthly Fire Extinguisher
- Quarterly Ladder, Electrical Cords, and Fall Protection Equipment
- Daily Toolbox Discussions
- Review Work Tasks and Assignments
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Observation of Employee Work Activity
- Site Specific Permitting
- Lock Out/Tag Out
- Confined Space
- Site Hazards
- Employee Record and Certification Records
- Incident Investigation with Root Cause Analysis
- Incident Reporting System Development
- Identify Recurring Issues
- Create Corrective Action Plans
- Fall Protection
- Equipment Inspection
- Work Area Assessment
- Proper Use Review
Frequently Asked Questions
We get these all the time.
Still have questions? Don't hesitate to reach out to us!
How long have you been in business?
TriMedia Environmental & Engineering has been in business since 1995.
How many employees do you have?
We have more than 50 employees.
What is your normal response time to provide on-site services?
Depending on travel distance, our team can be there within 24 hours if the need is urgent.
Do you charge by the hour or the project?
In most cases, we provide a proposal and charge on a time and materials basis. However, in some instances, we provide per project billing.
Do you strive to make us self-sufficient so we rely on you less?
Yes, as much as is prudent, we aim to make our clients self-sufficient.
What if I don't see the service I'm looking for on your website?
Shoot us an email at email@example.com or give our headquarters a call at (906) 212-4055.
We’ll do our very best to meet your project needs! We're also happy to refer you to professionals in our service provider network.
Can you do EHS training on-site at our facility?
Yes, we do.
Can you use our equipment as part of hands on training?
Yes, of course!
Does Drive EHS allow for group training?
Do you sell safety supplies?
We do not.
830 W Washington St
Marquette, MI 49855
Offices in Mid-Michigan, Metro Detroit, Wisconsin, North Dakota, Montana, and Arizona