24-Hour Emergency Spill Response You Can Rely On
Rapid response available nation-wide
Emergency Response Planning
You do your best every day to prevent spills. We can help you plan for worst-case scenarios and train your team to respond.
- Emergency response plan development
- Incident Command System and safety training
Minimize Your Environmental and Community Impact
No emergency is too big or small
We can help you navigate any scope of spill or emergency.
- Laboratory chemical spills
- Oil and fuel pipeline spills
- Truck and railroad tanker spills
- Leaking drums or underground storage tanks (USTs)
Offering Valuable Support in All Service Areas
Environmental and industrial hygiene
- Environmental impact assessment and mitigation
- Incident Command System management and implementation
- Wildlife response center management
- Environmental permitting and reporting
- Groundwater and soil assessing, monitoring, sampling, and remediation
- Community and work area air monitoring and sampling
Health and safety
- Safety oversight and inspections
- Incident investigations and root cause analyses
- Safety metric collection and analyses
Geolocation and survey services
- GPS surveys and mapping
- Emergency response activities
- Water and soil sample locations
- Locations impacted by emergency response activities
- Location and quantity of assets and equipment
- Aerial photography
- Bathymetric surveys
Project management and technical support services
- Federal, state, and local agencies communication and coordination
- Reporting per federal, state, and local requirements and regulations
- Work and emergency response plan development
- Subcontractor scheduling, management, and administrative support
Our Team and Certifications
Certified Safety Professionals
Certified Industrial Hygienists
Technical Support Staff
OSHA 30 hour
Hazardous Material Managers
Wetland delineator certification
Contact Us NowFill out the contact form below to get in touch with our emergency response team. If you’re experiencing an active spill, please call 866-866-5125 immediately.
Call us at: (906) 934-8153
Frequently Asked Questions
We get these all the time.
Still have questions? Don't hesitate to reach out to us!
How long have you been in business?
TriMedia Environmental & Engineering has been in business since 1995.
How many employees do you have?
We have more than 50 employees.
What is your normal response time to provide on-site services?
Depending on travel distance, our team can be there within 24 hours if the need is urgent.
Do you charge by the hour or the project?
In most cases, we provide a proposal and charge on a time and materials basis. However, in some instances, we provide per project billing.
Do you strive to make us self-sufficient so we rely on you less?
Yes, as much as is prudent, we aim to make our clients self-sufficient.
What if I don't see the service I'm looking for on your website?
Shoot us an email at email@example.com or give our headquarters a call at (906) 212-4055.
We’ll do our very best to meet your project needs! We're also happy to refer you to professionals in our service provider network.
Can we use your equipment and do our own sampling?
Due to liability concerns, we do not allow this.
Do you have your own lab?
No, we use 3rd party labs.
830 W Washington St
Marquette, MI 49855
Offices in Mid-Michigan, Metro Detroit, Wisconsin, North Dakota, Montana, and Arizona