Avoid EPA Fines & Streamline Your Tier II Reporting

Trust the environmental experts to hit the annual March 1 deadline

Schedule Your Consultation

Get Started

Do you need Tier II reporting?

If you have chemicals that meet or exceed the thresholds below, you must complete a Tier II report.

  • Extremely Hazardous Substances (EHSs): either 500 pounds or the Threshold Planning Quantity (TPQ), whichever is lower.
  • Gasoline (all grades combined) at a retail gas station75,000 gallons, if the tank(s) was stored entirely underground and was in compliance at all times during the preceding calendar year with all applicable Underground Storage Tank (UST) requirements or requirements of an agency-approved state UST program.
  • For diesel fuel (all grades combined) at a retail gas station: 100,000 gallons, if the tank(s) was stored entirely underground and the tank(s) was in compliance at all times during the preceding calendar year with all applicable UST requirements or requirements of an agency-approved state UST program.
  • For all other hazardous chemicals: 10,000 pounds.

Chemicals in forklift batteries: A common oversight

Chemicals in forklift batteries frequently go unreported. But if you have two electric forklifts and batteries, you need to complete a Tier II report.

Electric forklift batteries contain sulfuric acid, an EHS.

One battery can weigh up to 3,000 pounds and contain 330 pounds of sulfuric acid.

Schedule your consultation >>


Our team is ready to help you hit the March 1 deadline

Our environmental experts will partner with you to:


  • Identify every chemical you need to report on
  • Complete your SDS reviews or audits
  • Sort through your state Tier II reporting requirements
  • Contact your local emergency planning committees (LEPC) and local fire departments
  • Build your emergency preparedness plan

Get Started Today

Fill out the contact form to get in touch with our environmental experts

Call us at: (906) 228-5125

Frequently Asked Questions

We get these all the time. 

Still have questions? Don't hesitate to reach out to us! 


How long have you been in business?

TriMedia Environmental & Engineering has been in business since 1995. 

How many employees do you have?

We have more than 50 employees.

What is your normal response time to provide on-site services?

Depending on travel distance, our team can be there within 24 hours if the need is urgent.

Do you charge by the hour or the project?

It depends.

In most cases, we provide a proposal and charge on a time and materials basis. However, in some instances, we provide per project billing.

Do you strive to make us self-sufficient so we rely on you less?

Yes, as much as is prudent, we aim to make our clients self-sufficient.

What if I don't see the service I'm looking for on your website?

Shoot us an email at hello@trimediaee.com or give our headquarters a call at (906) 212-4055.

We’ll do our very best to meet your project needs! We're also happy to refer you to professionals in our service provider network. 

Can we use your equipment and do our own sampling?

Due to liability concerns, we do not allow this. 

Do you have your own lab?

No, we use 3rd party labs. 

Contact Us


830 W Washington St
Marquette, MI 49855

Offices in Michigan, Wisconsin, Montana, Arizona, and Nebraska

(906) 228-5125


Robert Lehto – President

Tom Anthos – Vice President