Protect Yourself From Costly Environmental Liability
Environmental due diligence helps you make informed decisions about business or property acquisitions
Wherever you are in the process, we can help you with environmental due diligence
Identify harmful substances with a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA)
A Phase I ESA will reveal potential contamination or environmental liabilities that could affect the property value.
Our team will:
- Interview current property stakeholders and conduct observation of adjoining properties
- Research the property’s history
- Review public records
- Walk the site
Uncover compliance details with an environmental compliance review
A comprehensive environmental compliance review will tell you:
- If the current business owner possesses the appropriate environmental permits for their operations
- If those permits are transferable to you
- If those permits are up-to-date with current EPA and state-specific environmental regulations
Investigate contamination with a Phase II Environmental Site Assessment (ESA)
If your Phase I ESA revealed potential contamination, a Phase II ESA will lay out your next steps.
Our team will:
- Review your Phase I reports
- Walk your entire property
- Collect soil and groundwater samples
- Send samples to the lab for analysis
- Compile report and recommendations for next steps
Restore the health of your property with soil remediation
Restoring the health of your property begins with soil remediation.
We can help you with effective remediation techniques such as:
- Soil vapor extraction
- Air sparging
- Direct contaminant removal
- Pump and treat
Ensure contamination won’t travel with contamination mitigation
Contamination mitigation protects your assets in the short- and long-term.
Our groundwater hydrologists can help you:
- Replace or remove underground storage tanks
- Revamp your current wastewater treatment system
- Redesign your existing stormwater management systems
Partner With TriMedia for Your
Environmental Due Diligence
25+ years experience
Assessments performed per ASTM standards and CERCLA
Comprehensive environmental services offerings
Get Started TodayFill out the contact form below to get in touch with our environmental experts.
Call us at: (906) 228-5125
Frequently Asked Questions
We get these all the time.
Still have questions? Don't hesitate to reach out to us!
How long have you been in business?
TriMedia Environmental & Engineering has been in business since 1995.
How many employees do you have?
We have more than 50 employees.
What is your normal response time to provide on-site services?
Depending on travel distance, our team can be there within 24 hours if the need is urgent.
Do you charge by the hour or the project?
In most cases, we provide a proposal and charge on a time and materials basis. However, in some instances, we provide per project billing.
Do you strive to make us self-sufficient so we rely on you less?
Yes, as much as is prudent, we aim to make our clients self-sufficient.
What if I don't see the service I'm looking for on your website?
Shoot us an email at email@example.com or give our headquarters a call at (906) 212-4055.
We’ll do our very best to meet your project needs! We're also happy to refer you to professionals in our service provider network.
Can we use your equipment and do our own sampling?
Due to liability concerns, we do not allow this.
Do you have your own lab?
No, we use 3rd party labs.
830 W Washington St
Marquette, MI 49855
Offices in Michigan, Wisconsin, Montana, and Arizona