Utility locating, land surveying, GIS/CAD, ground disturbance coordination, field inspection and more
TriMedia’s experienced team brings value to every step of your project, from initial engineering design and support, through GIS mapping and 4-way sweep, to safety training — and everything in between. Our deep expertise and advanced technologies allow us to support the entire lifecycle of your project, whether it’s as small as an acre or as large as a complex interstate initiative.
- Engineering Design and Support
- Utility Locating/4-Way Sweep and GPR
- Land Surveying
- GIS Mapping
- CADD Services
- Ground Disturbance Coordination
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Drone Work
- Field Inspection
Call For a Quote:
- Planning and permitting support
- Project design and preparation
- Construction management and oversight
- Project metrics and progress tracking
- Environmental testing and remediation
- Project controls
- Testing and remediation
- Geophysical survey with electromagnetic (EM) locators and GPR
- Survey identified underground utilities with sub-meter GPS or survey-grade instruments
- SPCC plans and spill prevention
- Safety Management and Training
Frequently Asked Questions
We get these all the time.
Still have questions? Don't hesitate to reach out to us!
How long have you been in business?
TriMedia Environmental & Engineering has been in business since 1995.
How many employees do you have?
We have more than 50 employees.
What is your normal response time to provide on-site services?
Depending on travel distance, our team can be there within 24 hours if the need is urgent.
Do you charge by the hour or the project?
In most cases, we provide a proposal and charge on a time and materials basis. However, in some instances, we provide per project billing.
Do you strive to make us self-sufficient so we rely on you less?
Yes, as much as is prudent, we aim to make our clients self-sufficient.
What if I don't see the service I'm looking for on your website?
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give our headquarters a call at (906) 934-8098.
We’ll do our very best to meet your project needs! We're also happy to refer you to professionals in our service provider network.
830 W Washington St
Marquette, MI 49855
Offices in Michigan, Wisconsin, Montana, Arizona, and Nebraska