Safely Break Ground with Expert Utility Location Services
Get reliable utility location and four-way sweeps to ensure smooth energy infrastructure construction project kickoff
Start Your Project Off on the Right Foot
Lay the groundwork for a successful project
Energy infrastructure construction projects are complex — so it’s critical that you set your operation up for success. Our underground utility locating and four-way sweep services give you the pertinent information you need to break ground.
Professional utility locating benefits:
- Get project design assistance
- Reduce unplanned downtime and interruptions
- Keep budgets and schedules on track
- Safeguard construction workers, equipment, and the general public
Gain a complete view of all underground utilities
Let us locate, mark, and map the underground utilities in your right of way (ROW) for you to ensure safe excavation.
Our field technicians and support team will:
- Perform a geophysical survey with electromagnetic (EM) locators
- Mark and label underground utilities
- Survey identified underground utilities with sub-meter global positioning system (GPS) survey instruments
- Provide daily deliverables depicting:
- Identified utilities
- Proposed and completed positive identification locations (i.e. potholes)
- PDF aerial photo maps
- KMZ files for Google Earth integration
- Participate in daily meetings to provide real-time updates
Get support beyond utility locating
Our team of experts has extensive experience in energy infrastructure construction project support, so we can provide you with services beyond utility locating and four-way sweeps:
- Planning and regulatory approval
- Project design and preparation
- Construction management and oversight
- Project metrics and progress tracking
- Testing and remediation
- Utility, coating, and welding inspections
Benefits of Working With TriMedia
25+ years experience
No equipment rentals necessary
Comprehensive project support
Get Started TodayFill out the form below to get in touch with our utility location experts.
Call us at: (906) 934-8153
Frequently Asked Questions
We get these all the time.
Still have questions? Don't hesitate to reach out to us!
How long have you been in business?
TriMedia Environmental & Engineering has been in business since 1995.
How many employees do you have?
We have more than 50 employees.
What is your normal response time to provide on-site services?
Depending on travel distance, our team can be there within 24 hours if the need is urgent.
Do you charge by the hour or the project?
In most cases, we provide a proposal and charge on a time and materials basis. However, in some instances, we provide per project billing.
Do you strive to make us self-sufficient so we rely on you less?
Yes, as much as is prudent, we aim to make our clients self-sufficient.
What if I don't see the service I'm looking for on your website?
Shoot us an email at email@example.com or give our headquarters a call at (906) 212-4055.
We’ll do our very best to meet your project needs! We're also happy to refer you to professionals in our service provider network.
Can we use your equipment and do our own sampling?
Due to liability concerns, we do not allow this.
Do you have your own lab?
No, we use 3rd party labs.
830 W Washington St
Marquette, MI 49855
Offices in Mid-Michigan, Metro Detroit, Wisconsin, North Dakota, Montana, and Arizona