Call us: 866-866-5125
Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
Do your due diligence and schedule your site assessment with our environmental experts.
1. Identify risks before you purchase property
2. Work with a team that can help you through the entire process
3. Stay compliant with environmental regulations
Schedule your site assessment
Benefits of Choosing TriMedia
25+ Years of Experience
With offices located in Michigan, Wisconsin, Montana, and Arizona, we can help you with all of your environmental due diligence needs, no matter your location.
Your environmental due diligence begins with environmental site assessments.
All assessments performed per ASTM standards and CERCLA
PHASE I ENVIRONMENTAL SITE ASSESSMENTS
A Phase I ESA will reveal potential contamination or environmental liabilities that could affect your property value.
Our team will:
- Interview current property stakeholders and adjacent businesses
- Research and record the property’s history
- Review public records
- Walk the site
PHASE II ENVIRONMENTAL SITE ASSESSMENTS
If your Phase I ESA revealed potential contamination, a Phase II ESA will lay out your next steps.
Our team will:
- Review your Phase I reports
- Walk your entire property
- Collect soil and groundwater samples
- Send samples to the lab for analysis
- Compile report and recommendations for next steps
Get a Quote Today
Copyright© 2022 TriMedia Environmental & Engineering. All rights Reserved.